New Zealand Manufacturing Capabilities
Chemcolour produces a wide range of products in its manufacturing facilities utilising technology either supplied under license by overseas associates or developed in-house. Chemcolour’s primary manufacturing is based in Auckland with secondary blending facilities in Christchurch.
Chemcolour also undertakes contract manufacturing for a variety of well known companies.
In New Zealand manufacturing is undertaken primarily in the following areas:
- Azeotropic distillation
- Emulsion concentrate processing/formulation
- High speed dispersion including surface coating processing/formulation
- Liquid blending / mixing for aqueous and solvent based products
- Liquid/liquid and liquid/solid reactions with heating/cooling for aqueous and solvent based products
- Milling and suspension concentrate processing/formulation
- Phase separation / decanting
Supporting this manufacturing is:
- Application laboratories to support our customers in most industries
- Established confidentiality agreements and reputation
- Licenses to produce products from a number of international chemical companies
- Ongoing capital expenditure programme for production facilities and equipment
- Quality control, research and development staff located onsite in well-equipped laboratory facilities
The Manufacturing has the following certifications:
- Auckland Manufacturing facility is MAF approved for GMP systems
- Auckland site certified to Eco Warranty:2010 Environmental Management Systems
- Certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Signatory to the Responsible Care Programme
- Site and staff approved by NZ EPA for the manufacture, storage, use, transportation, disposal and emergency management of hazardous substance classes 2, 3.1, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9.
For any Contract Manufacturing requirements please feel free to contact us for a confidential discussion.